Not only am I a veteran writer and editor with credits in dozens of national publications, I began my career as a high-school English teacher.
- News and feature articles
- Newsletter writing
- Editing and copy editing
- Website content
- Press releases and other publicity materials
- Fund-raising letters
Some Specific Packages:
This is the technical term for helping writers get their book-length manuscript into publishable form – strengthening the organization and structure, heightening the drama and coherence, coaxing out the narrator’s personality, finding the music in the sentences. I have helped many writers bring their memoirs, story collections and first novels to fruition, and have formed a happy, productive working relationship each time.
Down and dirty writing help for business people:
- In one hour-long session, I can correct your errors.
- In one two-hour session or lunchtime seminar in your office or on Zoom, I can teach you and your colleagues how to avoid the 10 most common grammar and style errors.
- In five sessions, I can improve your organization and style.
- In ten sessions, I can make you really proud of your writing
Run a tab:
If you need an occasional editor, pay in advance for 5 or 10 hours of editing time. Email me your writing and I’ll turn it around quickly with all the errors corrected, the organization and logic improved, the style more fluid.